Thursday, September 1, 2011

Defective EVGA GTX560-Ti Superclocked Edition Graphics Card

Motherboard: ASRock P67 Extreme4 Motherboard beeps five times and shows an error code of "d6". This means that the PCI-E slot is not detecting a graphics card. I put in an old ATI card and the system booted up right away. I did try reseating it / putting it into different PCI-E slots and that did not solve the issue. This card had an issue the first night anyway so I'm going to assume it's a defective card. Some of the plastic around the fan also kinda looked shaved or something, so I might have received and open box / refurbished product on accident. Sending this in for an RMA first thing tomorrow. UPDATE: The new video card I received worked right out of the box and did not have any physical defects on it.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xqi5y-bMxDA&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment